Date of last update: 29/04/2021
Who is the data controller?
- TAX ID: G81352247
- Physical address: Plaza de Isabel II, s/n, 28013 de Madrid
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Identity of the data controller: Fundación del Teatro Real (hereinafter, Teatro Real)
What personal data do we process?
By way of example and without limitation, they are the following:
- Identification data: name and surname
- Contact details: e-mail address
This data may be increased as and when further processing is carried out by the user: electronic purchases or additional requests for information. Failure to provide the data described above, especially those highlighted as obligatory on the forms, may prevent the services requested by the interested party from being provided.
For what purpose do we process personal data?
Teatro Real will process personal data through its website, according to the following purposes:
- Private Area for Users and Customers: private space for users and customers of the Teatro Real where they can manage their purchases of shows in My Opera Player, create content lists, activate Smart TV services, receive commercial communications about products, services and news from the Teatro Real and manage their user data. Likewise, when access is made through the use of a promotional code, the data provided may be transferred to the collaborating entity for the fulfilment of the contractual purpose of said promotion as well as for its promotional use, in accordance with the regulations in force.
How long do we process personal data?
- Private Area of Users and Customers: as long as the user does not express his/her right of deletion and during the legally required periods of time for the Royal Theatre (in the case of customers who have made electronic purchases and, therefore, there are legal provisions for conservation).
What is the legitimacy for the processing of data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is based on:
- Private Area of Users and Customers: consent of the interested party; execution of a service contract of a commercial nature executed between Teatro Real and the customer who has access to their private area, as well as compliance with legally enforceable rules to Teatro Real arising from its relations with customers (among others: General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Account Auditing Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code).
With whom do we share personal data?
In general, the data will not be communicated to third parties except for express legal requirements.
On the other hand, the development of certain services may be outsourced to third parties, i.e. service providers with access to data, always subject to confidentiality contracts on data protection. Likewise, when access is made for the use of a promotional code, the data provided may be transferred to the collaborating entity for the fulfilment of the contractual purpose of said promotion as well as for its promotional use, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Finally, Teatro Real informs that, in general, international transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA) are not carried out. In the event of a transfer of data outside the EEA, Teatro Real will have the appropriate guarantees to carry out such a transfer, in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
What rights can you exercise?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- Access, the right to request information from the data controller about whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, the right that allows the data subject to request the modification of data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, the right of an individual to object to the processing of his or her personal data or the cessation of such processing.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
- Limitation, the right to suspend the processing of the user's personal data in certain cases.
- Erasure or Oblivion, the right to erasure of the data subject's personal data.
- Portability, the right to request the controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
- The data subject may exercise his/her data protection rights by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The data subject may be required to provide documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Card, or equivalent). The maximum response period will be 30 days from receipt, which may be extended for a maximum of 2 months if necessary. In any case, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency via its website.
Are profiles made and automated decisions taken about the user?
No. In the processing described here, no profiles are created and no automated decisions are taken.
Are data of minors processed?
The services offered through the My Opera Player website are not directed at minors. In cases where any type of information or new service is aimed at minors and it is necessary to request their data, Teatro Real will request the authorisation of parents or legal guardians expressly and in advance.
Are personal data processed through cookies?
The use and browsing of our website allows the installation of cookies. The acceptance or rejection of cookies, their configuration, as well as their detail, is described in our cookies policy.